Want to be part of the exciting, popular, and fast growing Craft Beer industry? Well, here is your chance at Gainesville’s first and only craft Microbrewery, Left Nut Brewing!
Left Nut Brewing is now hiring for Servers at their Tap Room for weekends. This is a part-time position. You must be available to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons and evenings. In the Server role, you will be the face of the company to our Tap Room guests, and will report to our Tap Room and Events Manager. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the Craft Beer Industry, and get trained by the pros on how to appreciate, and distinguish all the various craft beer styles which exist. Compensation will include an attractive hourly rate with tips!
All interested candidates should fill out the form below. When applying, you can either submit a resume via PDF upload or copy and paste. You will be contacted if your qualifications and experience meets the desired job requirements.
Title: Taproom Server
- Serving and taking care of Tap Room Customers.
- Able to manage multiple customer interactions simultaneously.
- Ensure the customer experience with our beers and facilities are of the highest caliber.
- Ensure the Tap Room and Tap Room facilities are maintained and presented to provide the best experience for LNB customers.
- Accurately Manage transactions on POS systems.
- Learn, understand, and be able to explain to customers various details of the beers served and LNB.
- Be willing to learn and build knowledge about beer styles, tasting notes, and presentation.
- Help manage inventory, display, and sell Tap Room Merchandise.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be outgoing and comfortable engaging with people.
- Must be 21 years or older with a clean driving record
- Must be available for weekend shifts – Friday PM, Saturday and Sunday
- Previous server & restaurant experience a plus
- Communication skills
- Supports colleagues and management at all times
- General knowledge of brewing process is helpful (but not required)
- Knowledge of craft beer and Company’s product portfolio is helpful (but not required)
The company will conduct background checks on every applicant.