Want to be part of the exciting, popular, and fast growing Craft Beer industry? Left Nut Brewing is now hiring Account Managers!
Left Nut Brewing Company is the first and only microbrewery in Gainesville, Georgia, housed in a historical building, located in Chicopee Mills. We have been in production since March 2016, serving the Georgia market. We are currently planning to expand and maintain our footprint in Georgia through our five wholesale partners and are seeking self-motivated, organized, focused and ambitious individuals to fill the role of Account Manager. This is a sales position where the selected person will be working with a team of individuals who are passionate about the business and what they do, in a culture that fosters collaboration, teamwork, open and honest communication, and excellence in quality and execution. Our compensation package includes a base salary with performance based commissions and bonuses, commensurate with the industry. This is a great role for the right individual who is looking to get in on the ground floor with excellent, long-term growth opportunity.
All interested candidates should fill out the form below. When applying, you can either submit a resume via PDF upload or copy and paste. You will be contacted if your qualifications and experience meets the desired job requirements.
Title: Account Manager
Summary: The primary role entails sales and distribution of Left Nut Brewing Company’s products in alignment with the Company’s wholesale partner(s) within a specific territory. The role includes driving the necessary programs and initiatives to increase distribution and sales within the assigned territory by gaining effective working knowledge of the organization, a thorough knowledge of our brands and product portfolio, and by building open business relationships with all members of the management and sales team(s) of the wholesale partner. In addition, the individual in the role of Account Manager will represent Left Nut Brewing Company in the retail outlets within the assigned territory as the first point of contact from the brewery, and keep these outlets closely apprised of the Company’s value proposition, products, and promotions.
- Work with wholesaler, monthly, to increase and maintain on and off premise product distribution, and increase brand presence in market.
- Help develop and execute promotional activities to increase sales and distribution.
- Build close, trusted relationships with retail customers in assigned territory to place and retain products at retail venues.
- Work with retail accounts to plan and execute promotional events.
- On a weekly/bi-weekly basis, monitor and document performance against account and territory level goals.
- Forecast seasonal brand placement targets and manage to meet or exceed target.
- Fully understand, embody, and represent the Company’s brands and culture to our consumers, retail clients, and our wholesale partners.
- Must be 21 years or older with a clean driving record
- Highly motivated.
- Self-driven, with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to develop and clearly present ideas to small and large audiences.
- Ability to make decisions within parameters of the job and keep everyone informed.
- Ability to “close a deal” with clients, in collaboration with our wholesale partners.
- Accountable for actions and decisions.
- Computer competence in Microsoft® Office Products and E-mail.
- Supports colleagues and management at all times.
- General knowledge of brewing process.
- General knowledge of competitors, craft industry, market dynamics, market share and competitive product offerings.
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and Company’s product portfolio.
- Must have reliable automobile to perform job duties
- 2 Years Sales/Marketing Experience
- Bachelors/Associate College Degree
The company will conduct background checks on every applicant.